(Click on photo to see larger image)
The wood archtop hardshell case provides the utmost protection for the
viola stored inside it. The hardshell case provides solid strength to the
overall integrity of the case. The arch shape design of the case top adds
additional rigidity to the case. This design is valuable in providing
uncompromising case integrity in the event of accidentally placing heavy load on
top of case and protecting viola's most vulnerable parts.
The case comes with a
beautiful brass hygrometer that provides the humidity reading at all
times. You can monitor the humidity level and action appropriately before
atmospheric elements do any damage to the viola. (When the viola is exposed to high level of
humidity, it will cause the wood to lose its rigidity and the fingerboard of the
viola to lower. Extreme dry condition causes glue that holds the viola together to lose its adhesiveness creating cracks in the
The neck strap and viola anchor keep the viola securely in place. The well padded handle and large subway handle make
carrying the viola very comfortable. The shoulder
strap offers the option of carrying the case over your shoulder.
The case comes with many protection features for
the viola: deluxe 4-point suspension cushions, neck strap, blanket, and soft neck
cushion. These features are designed to ensure that your viola is well
protected inside the case. Weather guard flaps add
additional protection against rain and moisture.
No longer do
you need to carry multiple bags for music lessons or orchestra practices.
This case has room for everything. In addition to holding viola and bows, the case
has a large accessory compartment for shoulder, rosin, strings and other items,
and a string tube for strings. The case also offers full case length
outside music pocket that can hold a lot of music and other accessories.
- Well padded wood shell sturdy case with nylon cover for protection against rain or drink spills.
- Deluxe 4-point suspension cushion design - soft cushions for
lower, upper, tailpiece, and neck areas of the viola absorb shocks and movements
during transit and accidental drop.
- Weather guard flaps along the handle side
enhances protection against rain and moisture. These weather guard
flaps also help keeping the viola case closed.
- Under the handle metal closure secures the
case in one action
- Brass hygrometer provides a reading of
humidity level in the case. Maintaining a proper level of humidity in
the case is extremely important for the health of the viola.
- Covered Velcro neck strap and soft neck support hold
the viola securely from movement
- A well-padded full-size silk blanket protects the
viola against loose items in the case
- 4 bow holders
- String tub holder and string tube
included. String tube is used for holding new straight strings or used
strings, protecting the strings from wear and tear while in storage.
- 1 large accessory compartment for storing
shoulder rest, rosin, strings, etc. (4-1/2" Width, 9-1/2" Length,
- Full length large outside music pocket (11" Width by
33-1/2" Length) for holding lots of music and
- 11 plastic feet on the outside of the case (4 on
the back, 4 on the side, 3 on the bottom) protect the case from
- 1 adjustable shoulder straps with comforter is
included. The shoulder strap is 1-1/2" wide, making it very comfortable to use.
- Well padded handle making it very comfortable
to carry the viola
- Large subway strap (end handle) - this
handle allows the viola to be carried in the upright position with one
hand. Very convenient while in the subway and bus.
- Multiple anchors allow you to carry the case
with a shoulder strap in the most comfortable position
- Black exterior and forest green felt lining
- Case dimensions: 33-1/2" Length, 11"
Width, 7" Height
- Weight: 8 lb 13 oz
- Available in 16" size only
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $250.50 ~~ )