(Click on photo to see larger image)
Made with over 100 year of experience, this
beautiful Wittner classic metronome has both quality and elegance. This
metronome is made with beautiful mahogany color wood casing. It also comes
with a matching color wood cover (not shown in the picture). It uses solid
spring mechanism precision-engineered for a reliable,
accurate performance. The
pendulum motion offers great visual tempo cues. The metronome comes with a
beat setting function where a bell ring sounds for the downbeat between 0-6
beats. This helps highlighting the strong beat and is very instrumental
when playing a piece of music. This metronome is also ideal for gift.
- Adjustable beat settings (0-6) with bell ring on
- Traditional metronome that produces loud
- Pendulum motion provides visual sensing of tempo
- Tempo range / 40-208
- Metronome cover has locking mechanism for
protecting metronome mechanism while not in use
- Does not require battery. Uses winding
mechanism to power the metronome.
- Color and Style: Wood Matte Finish in Mahogany color
- Size: 4-1/2" Length in each base
side, 8-1/4" Height
- Note: During transport, the winding key is located on the bottom of the case.
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $215.95 ~~ )