(Click on photo to see larger image)
Scott Tennant, world-class classical guitarist and well-respected guitar
educator, has brought together the most comprehensive technique handbook for the classical guitarist. In addition to technical information not available elsewhere, he has compiled selections from Giuliani's 120 Right-Hand Studies; musical examples by Bach, Turina, Rodrigo and
others; Tarrega arpeggio studies; and original compositions by Andrew York and Brian Head. Essential information and a great sense of humor are effectively combined in
his best-selling book.
- The Classical guitarist's technique workout
- Two hours of classical guitar technique
instruction from internationally renowned concert artist, Scott Tennant.
- Includes the famous Pumping Nylon daily
- Covers everything from nail shape and care to
scale velocity, arpeggios and tremolo.
- Close-ups of the hands, split screens and
other techniques make learning easy and fun.
- Follow along with music examples right on your
Running Time: 1 Hour 57 Minutes
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $29.95 ~~ )