(Click on photo to see larger image)
This recording contains these classic nursery
- London Bridge
- Are You Sleeping?
- Lullaby and Good Night
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Hush Little Baby
- Old McDonald (Had a Farm)
STOP LOSING SLEEP OVER A CRYING CHILD!!
- Does your child keep you awake at night?
- Is your baby colicky?
- Are your infant's days and nights mixed up?
- Have you been advised to "just let your baby cry"? Is that emotionally hard on you?
- Have you been running the dryer or vacuum cleaner or riding around in the car hoping your child
will fall asleep?
- Have you played classical, New Age, or 'soft' music to get your child to sleep -- and it doesn't work?
Would you like your baby to sleep when you sleep -- even before your baby is born?
DID YOU ANSWER "YES" TO EVEN ONE OF THESE QUESTIONS?
If you did, you are in the right place! For over 15 years our suggested bedtime routine and music therapy recordings have been used to help over 1.5 milllion infants and children sleep through the night . . . in the child's own bed . . . without having to let them cry.
Since 1985 Heartbeat Musical Therapy recordings have been used medically in over 8,000 hospitals and special care centers, including most of the top 20 children's hospitals, to calm both children and adults.
All Heartbeat Musical Therapy Recordings in the Baby Go To Sleep Series use an actual human heartbeat, recorded from the chest, as the rhythm (drums) of special arrangements of traditional lullabies and nursery songs. Clinically proven to calm infants and children.
( ~~ REGULAR LIST PRICE: $19.98 ~~ )
Save Per Item
|5 or more
|Whenever available, sale
discount prices supersede above prices.
|Here is how to
order this item with quantity discount price:
- Press the Add to
- Change the Quantity
on the order form
- Press Update
- The Unit Price
on the order form now reflects the quantity discount price